Monday, January 29, 2007

What I'm Doing Today

This is it! This is what I'm doing today. I put this track together for about the millionth time and put new batteries in the train. We also did some laundry together. So much fun!! He is a pretty silly little helper. I do have some projects finished and some more almost finished, but we are too busy with the train track to take pictures right now. I have night class tonight and work all day tomorrow. So I guess maybe Wednesday I can get them uploaded! Check out the shirt on the little guy! Isn't he a hunk of burnin' love! Ha! Ha!

4 comments:

Mel said...

My 3 year old loves his Thomas table and (million) pieces and I actually feel very smart and accomplished when I can figure out how to set it all up and it still fit on the table- but then I want to cry when my 2 year old destroys it in 2.3 seconds.....and of course so does my 3 year old!!

peg said...

hi creasa. giggling right now, b/c this is exactly how i spent my day today too. gotta love those trains, LOL! btw, love your valentine's basket...too cute :)

Kelli said...

we have a train set...yeah I had to just forget the hills that way it never "fell" apart ya know? TOo funny, your day looks a lot like mine ;)

Angie Gartin said...

Hey Girl,

Talked about you this weekend. You were well known around the Red Hot Crop over the weekend. Well, I finally got a chance to sit down and look at the site. I'm so excited for you. I'm going to have to steel your flower pot idea. Did you use the Crop A Dile to put the brads on the middle pot? I was seriously thinking about getting one.
Keep up the awesome work! I'll keep bragging about you and telling everyone that if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be scrapbooking!!!
Ang