Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Freezing Flowers!






I haven't been able to blog because we haven't had Internet or even power for that matter. We have had a lot of ice! I had these two mostly finished, but just needed finishing touches (like sticking the flowers in the vases and taking pictures). So here they are. I am so happy to have heat again. I am busy working on Art Warehouse projects, but I can't share those with you yet. So fun to have sneak peeks at new product! I wish I would finish one instead of having 3 going at once, but I guess that's just how I work. Hope you all are staying warm wherever you are!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, baby! Your Blush vase turned out spectacularly, and the other one.....!!! WOW, I am in LOVE with that juicy yellow felt flower!! Great job on these....now which one is coming to my house!! HAHA
-Lydie

Suzelle said...

Yummy.....