So, CMK is having a Blog challenge. Okay, I started it because I've never participated in a challenge on my blog and I am a brand new DT member there and I can start challenges. So, here is the first one! 11 Random things about me! I wanted to post some pics, but it is late so I'm just going to post these for now!
1. I am on daily medication for chronic daily migraines. Yes, I'm medicated!
2. I bought my daughter a tote bag at Wal-Mart with little skulls on it because I knew she would love it, but secretly hoped she wouldn't and I could keep it. The little turkey talked me into stitching a silk flower on it for her, too!
3. The same daughter started beating me at Monopoly Jr. so bad last night I started telling her there was admission to "ride the railroads". She didn't buy it.
4. I get all fired up over education!
5. I would argue with a dead mule all day over something I am passionate about.
6. Sometimes people ask me why I am sad or mad when nothing in the world is wrong. I am completely happy! It's just this look I have on my face. I hate that. I guess it's just droopy face.
7. I wear a guard in my mouth at night because I have a "deep bite" and I lock my jaw. In the morning I can't open my mouth very wide and my jaw really hurts if I don't wear it. Very gross!
8. I am a certified scuba diver.
9. I got a C+ in Art in the 1st grade. Thank you Mrs. Cudworth!! Who gives a 1st grader a C in Art???
10. In high school I weighed 35 pounds more than I weigh now.
11. I love little glass jars. I love to put buttons and other scrapbook treasures in my little glass jars. Colored glass jars are even more fun!
More than you wanted to know, eh?