Monday, January 22, 2007

CMK Random Blog Challenge!

So, CMK is having a Blog challenge. Okay, I started it because I've never participated in a challenge on my blog and I am a brand new DT member there and I can start challenges. So, here is the first one! 11 Random things about me! I wanted to post some pics, but it is late so I'm just going to post these for now!

1. I am on daily medication for chronic daily migraines. Yes, I'm medicated!

2. I bought my daughter a tote bag at Wal-Mart with little skulls on it because I knew she would love it, but secretly hoped she wouldn't and I could keep it. The little turkey talked me into stitching a silk flower on it for her, too!

3. The same daughter started beating me at Monopoly Jr. so bad last night I started telling her there was admission to "ride the railroads". She didn't buy it.

4. I get all fired up over education!

5. I would argue with a dead mule all day over something I am passionate about.

6. Sometimes people ask me why I am sad or mad when nothing in the world is wrong. I am completely happy! It's just this look I have on my face. I hate that. I guess it's just droopy face.

7. I wear a guard in my mouth at night because I have a "deep bite" and I lock my jaw. In the morning I can't open my mouth very wide and my jaw really hurts if I don't wear it. Very gross!

8. I am a certified scuba diver.

9. I got a C+ in Art in the 1st grade. Thank you Mrs. Cudworth!! Who gives a 1st grader a C in Art???

10. In high school I weighed 35 pounds more than I weigh now.

11. I love little glass jars. I love to put buttons and other scrapbook treasures in my little glass jars. Colored glass jars are even more fun!

More than you wanted to know, eh?

6 comments:

Kelli said...

if your art teacher could see you now? LOL

Trish said...

Oh MY!! We are so much alike! I am also a teacher (English) and I also take daily medications for migraines! WOAH!!

AMANDA said...

Scuba diving!! No fair!! I've always wanted to do that!! How fun!!

Bobbie said...

Fun stuff! I think you need to go back and get yourself a skull bag! LOL

Rebecca said...

you never cease to make me laugh out loud..you are so hilarious..I love this list.

Nura Keif said...

Cool list!!Thanks for the challenge.I had fun!!:-D