Friday, January 05, 2007

A Little Valentine Love





I'm out of here for the weekend. I'm going to visit Archiver's and Old Time Pottery and oh yeah, my very best friend, too. So especially excited about that last part. Thought I would leave you with a little Valentine eye candy before I left. These guys have been heaped on my table for the last couple of days. I have been down with a fever since we left the farm the other day, but luckily I am feeling great today and ready to hit the road to Illinois. Hope you all have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Suzelle said...

DARLING !!!!

Have a great weekend :)

Mo said...

Oh you ROCK!!!! LOVE LOVE that wreath. Where did you get it? And did you paint some of those frames? AWESOME! Glad to hear you are feeling well enough to shop. :)

amy said...

AWESOME!!!!! I love that wreath where in the world did you find it??
let me tell you girl your stuff is so great,everytime i see your new stuff i want to copy it,i love it all!!!!!!!!

Suzelle said...

Okay..I have to know too, where did you get that DARLING wreath ????

Zab from France said...

wow ! this is just sooooo cute ! love the heart with the frames, sooooooo pretty !

Nichol said...

LOVE your 'love projects'. your style is amazing!!!!