Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My Scrap Room!!





I spent forever cleaning my scrapbook room. I didn't think my girlfriend would actually believe you could see my table, so I'm posting pictures for all to see. My table is clean! It has actually stayed that way. I am loving it! Everything is jammed in that corner because I am a lazy scrapper. It has to be where I can reach it without getting up or I just won't use it. Pathetic, huh? I really like having my Store-In-Style cubes right under me like that. I sit with my feet under me or on the table while I scrap, so it's not a problem with leg room. Too silly, I know! I am off to work tomorrow! I will miss my little scrappy space!

3 comments:

Suzelle said...

Darling scraproom :)

Mel said...

super cute scrapbook nook!!!

Two Things.....
1. In the second picture what are the blue, red, orange, blue things next to the shelf and 2. I also sit with my legs under me but don't you just "love" it when you go to stand and you fall over because your legs are asleep ;)

Nany said...

I LOVE this colorful place... Thanks for sharing it... How you paint those lids????