Sunday, January 21, 2007

New Art Warehouse Sneak Peeks!




Finally finished my Art Warehouse products! I made this using the new Fresh line. You can take a peek at more of the new stuff and the complete Fresh line on Danelle's: blog everydaydanelle. typepad.com . (You can find the link to the right of my page.) It is really fresh fun summery stuff , but as you can see here I didn't use it for summer and it still works. It also makes great flowers! You know how much I love flowers! I picked up that little bucket set at Old Time Pottery for $3.50!

4 comments:

Suzelle said...

I literally gasp with excitement when I see something new on your blog....such FUN, SWEET goodies !!!!! GREAT work !!!!

Congrats on the CMK design team :)

Lydie said...

WOW! Oh totally WOW! These are wonderful...where do I start!?! This is just what I needed, too. I have been so frustrated with Annika the past couple of days...thanks for helping me remember why I love her so much!
You are so dang talented. I love you!

Anonymous said...

ton blog est magnifique
je reviendrai
bravo pour le scrap tu as vraiment un style à toi
Sylvie
http://sylviescrap.over-blog.com/

LisaW said...

Awesome projects. You're gonna make Danelle very happy with these. I love that new Fresh line and I'm loving the Vibe too!

Great work!