Saturday, January 27, 2007

CMK Feburary Sponsor *3Bugs*




Mel had a question about the red and blue and orange cups. They are small magnetic cups that are held on a Making Memories Magnetic board I got on clearance at Hobby Lobby for 11.00. Very handy for all those "little things" I think I need. And yes I almost fall over sometimes when I stand up because I sit on my legs so long. Since my 3 tables make a U shape I actually sit sideways with my feet up on one of the tables a lot of the time too to help prevent that. One of the side effects of my migraine medication is actually tingling in my feet and knees, so they think they are asleep anyway. Sitting on them makes it way worse, but it's just the way I'm comfortable. Thank for asking about my little containers Mel! I'm always happy to share a storage solution. I picked them up at Deal's, but they had them at Target a couple of weeks ago, too. The rest of the picks are my DT projects for CMK for February. The wreath is a Styrofoam heart that I wrapped with felt (that was my girlfriend's idea). The 3 Bugs line I got to work with is called Smitten. Perfect for Valentine's Day! I will also be doing a layout with this line, but I haven't made it that far yet.

2 comments:

Lydie said...

SUPER SPECTACULAR!! I am SO making one of these....maybe two. It would go perfect in Annika's room. Once again, you totally inspire me.....MUST SCRAPJACK!!

Mo said...

This line is super CUTE...perfect for Valentine's Day. :) Great projects as always. :)