Monday, January 08, 2007

Thank You and Some Big News!

I would like to say THANK YOU!! to all those who have taken the time to visit my blog and all those who take the time to leave comments. It always makes my day!! So many great places to visit out there, I'm totally flattered you would come by here and say hi to me. Even a super sweet french girl shared my little blog with her pals and they have stopped by. So, now I get to share some exciting news with you. I have been asked to join the Art Warehouse design team!!! Yay! I thought it must be a mistake. I am just a nobody, so I am honored as can be. Can't wait to get started. The last round of DT calls I kept thinking I want to do something, but at the last minute I just felt in my heart nothing was a "good fit" for me and decided to wait. Then, this came along. Okay, enough rambling! Some of you wanted to know about the wreath..it came from Target. I was actually out looking for a heart wreath. I didn't just stumble across it! I know, it's a sickness. There were 2, I got 1, and then the lady in front of me heard me talking on my cell phone to my friend about what I was going to do to my wreath and she got out of line and went back and got the other one. So, if you can't find one at Target, I heard K-Mart also had them, but I haven't actually seen them. The frames on the wreath are Making Memories and I painted 2 of them with Kyrlon spray paint. Love that stuff!! Hope you all have a wonderful Monday!

7 comments:

Mo said...

Congrats on your new DT gig! That's FABULOUS!!!! :)

Suzelle said...

Congrats on the DT !!! You are so talented...they are lucky to have you :)

Thanks for teh wreath info. I'll be on the lookout !

Jen said...

See you do ROCK! I always told you that you are good!

amy said...

Thanks for the info about the wreath .It is so rocking!!!
And I BIG BIG CONGRATS on the DT ,thats awesome!!!! But doesnt surprise me b/c your work is awesome!!!!!!!!CONGRATS

Mel said...

Hi- thought I'd say hi since I check out your site a couple times a week....now that I know you don't mind comments from random people :)

I love all of your work and I love that you do it around your babies and for your friends and family. Congrats BTW- it doesn't surprise me one bit!!!

Melodee said...

Welcome to the team!!! :)

Elaine M said...

I've just found your site and I LOVE IT. I'm sure you must be my long lost sister -- and I'm sure your mom must be mine from the description. By the way, the difference between a weed and flower is whether or not you like it. If you like it, it's a flower no matter what anyone says.
Your family is beautiful and your blog is so fun - thx for sharing