Monday, November 27, 2006

Officially A Good Mail Day!


My prize for the KI contest came today! I was so excited I wanted to hug to the UPS guy. I said, "I have been waiting for this box my whole life!" to my 7 year old who replied, "Don't you think you're being a little dramatic?" Okay, maybe a little, but free, yummy scrapbook goodies? A whole entire box of them? After playing with a 3 year old all day and telling him to take his finger out of his nose about 20 times, this is REALLY exciting stuff! My daughter was excited too because now she officially gains ownership of my Ipod shuffle. Thanks KI for making my day!

2 comments:

ashlee said...

WOW...no words can describe how that pile of goodies looks!

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm still waiting to hear how much of that booty is mine! HaHaHa. I hope you're enjoying your ipod....better put some GOOD music on it...don't let Mark touch it! -Lydie