Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Another Squirrelly Layout!

Can't believe Thanks- giving is right around the corner! Broke out my KI Grateful papers and played with them. This layout came out so fast, I'm not sure I'm totally happy with it, but I am just so in LOVE with those pics of Austin! Can't get any better than that. Today was my last day of free time before the holiday break. I bought a new chair and painted it red. Believe it or not it was on my "to do" list. Isn't that on everyone's? It is beautiful!! Made me so silly with happiness I took a picture of myself standing in the yard, sun on my face and wind blowing through my hair! Hey, where do you think the little squirrel gets it from?? Enjoy your Tuesday!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are truly a fruitcake. I LOVE the chair, by the way. And the red grass. I can't wait to see the pics you take of A & A in it. Complete with matching Christmas outfits, I'm sure! Love ya!