Thursday, November 16, 2006

Bad Blogger is Back!


I have slipped on my blog a little. Just nothing exciting going on and I'm still sick. Can't get rid of this stupid cold and I think it is killing my mojo. I have a pile of projects and homework to finish. My mom's family is coming to my house for Thanksgiving this weekend. I think I might be expected to cook something. This is not my area. So, since I have nothing else to entertain you in the picture department, here's a pic of me stirring up something chocolate. Actually, I think my mom stepped away to use the restroom and I was just eating batter. Yeah, I'm some cook. Maybe I can be in charge of the cranberries in a can! What do you think mom? I had a bit of whining about from someone, and you know who you are! So, I changed my blogger account so anyone can post a comment, you don't have to have a blogger account. I did this for my blogger challenged family, so they could share, but please keep it tasteful so I don't have to change it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gawd that is a cute picture! I can really see how Austin looks like you now. Little Miss Ava,MO! I love it!
-Lydie