Tuesday, November 07, 2006

CMK Guest Designer 7 Gypies Layouts!!


Did I tell you the good news? Last week I had a good mail day!! I am guest designer at CMK (Create My Keepsake) this month. There is a link to the website at the right side of my blog if you would like to go there and check it out. I was sent a really cool package of 7 Gypsies supplies to create my layouts/projects with. So glad 7 Gypsies is the sponsor this month. They have great stuff and you all know how I love to add "stuff to my layouts! I had lots of fun doing these. Hope you enjoy. CMK is a great place to go if you need a scrappy place on the web. Rebecca is ALWAYS having wonderful sales and the girls are great in the forum to answer all your questions and chat with you about anything (scrappy or not)! The gallery is packed with inspiration! There is also a 7 Gyspies layout contest going on right now. I just got this really cute 7 Gypsies stamp, but I think it went to Illinois to visit. I sure missed it while I did these layouts. Oh well. I still have a 7 Gypsies journal to finish! Can't wait to work on that baby!

2 comments:

LisaW said...

I LOVE 7 Gypsies! You lucky girl! I love what you did with the product....especially the layout with the flower. Sooo kewl!

Jen said...

Way to go!!!!!