Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Creations Unlimited Holiday Open House

Creations Unlimited is having their 2nd annual Holiday Open House next weekend..November 11th. Want to come by and make something fun with me? This is one little sweet thing I will be making in a mini class. I will also be doing a card set and a magnet frame for the fridge. There's a link to the store at the right if you are interested. You can also e-mail me (creasah@hotmail.com). I never pass up a chance to use my Crop-a-Dile! The Joplin teachers are also coming to play! There will be lots of other mini classes going on if this doesn't strike your fancy! If you'd like a closer look, just click on the image to enlarge it and click again to make it even bigger!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love you ideas and the teacher's magnet board. Great for gifts.
Glad I found the site.

Becky