Saturday, March 10, 2007

A Little Kung Fu Fighting



No idea what this girl was doing. She is just tired of standing in front of the camera and started going a little KUng FU on mom. We are sitting around trying to figure out plans for this wonderful Saturday. The dh is coming home from Nicaragua tonight from his mission trip adventure and we have to pick him up from the airport later. At some point we will have to clean the house up, so he doesn't freak out that the laundry isn't all done when he comes home. I better get bookin' if we are going to fit some fun in! Hope you all are having a fun filled Saturday as well!

1 comment:

Lydie said...

I love these pics....I can't wait to come visit you so I will have some cute pics of Annika to scrap again! LOL! You are my resident professional photog....!