Sunday, March 04, 2007

CMK has Fancy Pants


Fancy Pants is the DT sponsor at CMK this month. They are also running a Fancy Pants contest, so if you have lots of Fancy Pants layouts sitting around get over there and upload them, so you can win some great FP prizes. Or if your just feeling like you have Fancy Pants you could create some new ones of your very one! Here is my very first layout of the month. I finally managed to get myself all the way across town to print $1.47 8 x 12 photos at Sam's Club last night. They did an awesome job. I love this photo. Working with it was harder than I thought. Poor little Austin in this pic! He has the same clueless look on his face as the monkey on his shirt! Big sisters can be so sneaky! Have a Super Sunday!!

1 comment:

Lydie said...

Oh, this is SO cute! I LOVE the big picture!! I'm gonna have to join sam's now!! And Austin DOES look a little like a monkey!HAHA!