Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Art Warehouse Stamps


I made these flowers using my Art Warehouse Stamps..the bottom border is also a stamp and everything on here is Creative Imaginations one way or another except the ribbon and the button. I made this for my scrap table to keep all my AW stamps in. So they are in one place and I don't have to keep digging them out of my stamp drawer all the time. I love this Creative Imaginations paper and really needed to use it. I think projects for my scrap room are the most fun to do. It takes off the pressure of, "I wonder if someone will appreciate this in 10 years?" It's just for me, right here, right now. Just for enjoyment. KWIM? Anyway...I need to get back to my homework and stop staring at my handiwork.

4 comments:

Joni said...

Love that! you are SO talented girl! on a sidenote is that flowers blooming behind that basket?! I'm so jealous, yes it's been nice here in MN but not that nice!!

Joni

BeckyA said...

Oh that is adorable!!!! You've inspired me to pull out my "good stuff" and do something with it...something just for me. Also, I love the way you're storing your stamps like that. I really need to do that.

carrie*postma said...

this is a DARLING project! I love what you did with all the stamps!

Suzelle said...

How stinkin' CUTE is this !!!!!!!!!!