Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Last Fancy Pants Project



Here is my last Fancy Pants for CMK this month. The patterned paper and chipboard is FP. The rub on is Basic Grey. Okay, so I wanted to tell Joni...your surface may be the problem with the rub ons. The first thing I used them on was the metal and they were sliding around and would not come off. I was so stressed because it was my first DT project. When I heated them they worked great. I really hope that takes care of your problem. Also the same ones worked just fine on paper. It was just that pack too. The other swatch books all have worked fine on any surface. Also do not worry over the decoupage. Don't put it off. Just go for. That stuff is so seriously relaxing for me. It's messy, but there's just something about it. KWIM? Just go in thin layers and do a little at a time. You'll be fine!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Beautiful Card!! I love love love that flower!