Thursday, March 22, 2007

Button Shelf



So, if you were wondering ...I survived day one of the bad perm. Thanks for all the good vibes you sent my way! Any hoo...there was a thread on CMK on how you store your buttons... lots of fun. I said I would never sort my buttons like this. Just craziness if you ask me, but a case of the crazies took over and I ended up with this. I found this shelf at Hobby Lobby for $16 and painted it white. I only sorted my misc. buttons. My Foofala buttons and some of the others have their own homes in other glass jars scattered around my room. I guess these wouldn't be so handy to take to a crop. Good thing I left some in the button box. Buttons are just SWEET aren't they? Ummmm..yeah. Happy, Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

Mel said...

OMG! I just saw your spag. jar and I love it!!! I didn't realize you didn't post all your projects on your blog...I'm glad I checked the Art Warehouse blog!