
So, if you were wondering ...I survived day one of the bad perm. Thanks for all the good vibes you sent my way! Any hoo...there was a thread on CMK on how you store your buttons... lots of fun. I said I would never sort my buttons like this. Just craziness if you ask me, but a case of the crazies took over and I ended up with this. I found this shelf at Hobby Lobby for $16 and painted it white. I only sorted my misc. buttons. My Foofala buttons and some of the others have their own homes in other glass jars scattered around my room. I guess these wouldn't be so handy to take to a crop. Good thing I left some in the button box. Buttons are just SWEET aren't they? Ummmm..yeah. Happy, Happy Friday!!
1 comment:
OMG! I just saw your spag. jar and I love it!!! I didn't realize you didn't post all your projects on your blog...I'm glad I checked the Art Warehouse blog!
Post a Comment