Saturday, December 09, 2006

Santa Clause is Coming to Town!




The Christmas parade was today! We were so excited! Well, at least I was. I always think I am quite the photo- grapher (sheesh!) and I am going to get like a million awesome shots and out of the 10 I took I got 1 good one, so it goes as usual. Just happy I got one good one. Zero decent of the little guy. He wouldn't even obey by conventional laws of society today, let alone smile pretty for the camera. After sleeping on a concrete floor in front of the shark tank at the Wonders of Wildlife Museum with 21 Brownies, I wasn't in any condition to be wrestling with him. I'm just lucky he didn't get run over and I managed to get him back to the car when it was over. I was never so happy to see Santa in my entire life. You know Santa comes at the end, right? Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Suzelle said...

Shen is adorable !!!

Suzelle said...

sorry...should be "she" :)

Anonymous said...

Wow....those are some great shots! I really miss the Spfd Christmas parade. It's a good one. Have a good Monday! -Lydie