Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The Last Christmas Present!




This was the final Christmas present I made! They are altered photo albums from Wal-Mart. One for each season filled with seasonal pictures of the family for grandma and grandpa. I'm sure some of you are still having Christmas. I'm so thankful ours are all celebrated and we can enjoy our gifts and one another. My little girl is sick, so she is enjoying her Littlest Pet Shop from bed. It's just not fair! (That's what she keeps telling me!) Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Mo said...

I did something similar for my Mom but mine were all Christmas themed. She needed someplace to store all her Christmas card photos. Your idea is great. I think I'll keep it in store for Mother's Day. Thanks!

Suzelle said...

Amazing work !!!!

amy said...

love it !! you did a awesome job!!!