Saturday, December 23, 2006

Color Theory Watering Can!



















THIS POST HAS BEEN EDITED! YOU CAN SEE THE FLOWER FRAME IN PAPERTRENDS JUN/JULY ISSUE! Here are the pics of my mom's Christmas presents. A card, a watering can with flowers and a picture frame. Yes, I am a cheapo ...that is free paper baby!! Isn't it beautiful!! I have been promising pics to my girlfriend for 2 days now, so here they finally are. I haven't been totally in love with one of my own projects in a really long time, but I think I am with this one. I need visitation rights. Love me some flowers! So would you like a little funny peek inside my brain?? See, this is what I call a born idea. I have been carrying this project around inside my head for months. I just needed more time. Finally, Christmas is upon us! I found myself in my scrapbook room at 3 am in a paper storm. My husband found me and demanded I put myself back in bed and how could I possibly tell him I was giving birth? There was no sitting and thinking ..should I do this or that. What embellish -ment or paper should I use. It was already there. I love that! It usually only happens with projects. That's why I love to alter or do mini albums. I just never have born ideas with layouts. I have to sit and push paper around forever. I told my girlfriend this and she just cracked up. Sorry about all the pics, but all the flowers are different so I wanted close ups. Hope you love these as much as I do! Have a Merry Christmas!!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is awesome! You had a beautiful baby!
Have a great Christmas day!

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG OMG...this is INCREDIBLE!! I totally DID get the short end of the stick! I hope your mom freaked when you gave it to her...I know I would have. You gave birth to the mother of all altered projects!! Love it!!!! -Lydie

amy said...

wow that is so pretty!!! You are awesome girl!!!!

Mo said...

AMAZING!!! Wow!!! You are so creative and inspiring. Hope your Christmas was Very Merry! :)

Elisabeth said...

This is soooooo cute ! She must have loved it !!! TFS !

Nany said...

gorgeous flowers.... I eally love your work