Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Jingle All The Way!


I know some of you have seen this little guy, but my family members do not frequent scrapbook websites where I post, so I thought I would post it here. Yesterday it went to it's new home, so I hope it jingled all the way there! Sometimes I feel like such a dork that I spend my tiny bit of free time punching holes in metal buckets and tying jingle bells on them. I have had such a tiny bit of free time lately. Finals week doesn't officially start until next week, but in a master's program there are typically papers and projects due at the end instead. I am so lucky I get to have both! Of course I put everything off as long as I can, so I have been going as fast as I can the last few days. Two papers left and then I can do normal people things again until next semester. Normal people do not blog at 4 in the morning! Normal people do not lay in bed at night contemplating the woes of public education? Do they? Normal people tie jingle bells on buckets!! Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I may have to copy that one! Nice job.... by the way you are a dork!

Jen said...

This is SOOO cute! I think you just gave me another reason I need to go buy that Crop-a-dile contraption :)