Thursday, December 21, 2006

A Couple of Fun Ones!


Not much new here. Sorry I haven't updated this sooner, just nothing exciting to post. The little girl child at my house has been rebelling against the camera. I have been too busy to scrap much. I am in the middle of a project. I can't wait to share it! The Mod Podge is still drying! Mod Podge is so good for the soul! I did these 2 layouts for total fun and enjoyment a couple of weeks ago. I especially love that pic of the Ashley in the tire swing. Just one I snapped on the fly and it turned out so accidentally beautiful to me. Love those. Of course you knew I loved it, it is the header on my blog. Just a reminder for me to LIVE, LOVE, & LAUGH OUT LOUD a little more! I'm off to work today! Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Mo said...

Your layouts are FANTASTIC!!!!! Happy Holidays to you. :)