This did not photograph so well. Annika's picture turned out looking grainy and harsh. It is actually one of the best pics I have ever taken. I was going to take it outside and try again, but it's taken me a week to get this one, so this will have to do. Two of my favorite little cuties. I don't know how Lyd and I managed to get such beautiful girls!
Monday, December 11, 2006
Beautiful Girls!
This did not photograph so well. Annika's picture turned out looking grainy and harsh. It is actually one of the best pics I have ever taken. I was going to take it outside and try again, but it's taken me a week to get this one, so this will have to do. Two of my favorite little cuties. I don't know how Lyd and I managed to get such beautiful girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oooooh, Ooooh, Oooh, I LOVE IT! You are using your new Color theory very well! That flower is spectacular! Ya know, you can make an identical layout for my album, too! heehee.
Post a Comment