Monday, April 23, 2007

Purses




I am about to have a "changing of the purses" at my house. It's always a big deal because I manage to accumu- late quite a lot of junk in the current purse. I have been using this orange Wrangler bag I got on clearance for $5.00 at Gordman's. I altered it with ribbon, buttons and felt flowers. My girlfriend affectionately dubbed it "Big Orange". That's a picture of the back of Big Orange on the bottom. It has gotten really dirty and Rebecca at CMK had me do this really cute Memory Purse she is selling in the store. You can also check them out here. These would make great mother's day gifts. I wonder if any of my mothers would want one??

4 comments:

zab said...

OMG ! I want one !!!!!!! Love what you did with the flowers and the stitching !

Elsie Flannigan said...

hey girl! tj told me about that but i didnt know it was you! :) fun!

love your purses! :) hugs! e

Suzelle said...

That purse is so stinkin' CUTE !!!!!!!!!!

tracyg said...

Creasa it looks GREAT! :)