Monday, April 02, 2007

A Little Art Warehouse/Hampton Stamp Love


Okay, yes I love jars. Little jars, big jars..weird shaped jars..oh and colored jars! This was actually a jar from one of my favorite local Mexican restaurants. It had sweet sauce in it. Now, it is filled with sweet treats! It is beautiful here. The little guy and I have been playing baseball and spraying ants in the driveway with a water bottle. It is supposed to be around 80 degrees. I'm going to soak up some more fresh air before my night class! Hope you are enjoying this beautiful day!

3 comments:

Suzelle said...

You are the jar altering diva Creasa :)

Jennifer said...

As you know I have to feed 5 people in my family, 2 of them teenagers and 1 of them a boy. So when I buy spaghetti sauce I usually buy the huge mega jar but it's plastic. I sent to the store to buy some sauce last night and picked up the plastic one and put it down. I had to buy 2 GLASS jars. Thanks a lot. Now I'll be spending more money at the store. And I wasn't going to buy pickle for the volleyball tournament this weekend. But now my mind is whirling with all the things I could do with those HUGE glass jars. My checkbook thanks you!

Joni said...

Okay so last night I had a jar and I remembered MUST SAVE!!! now I will try my hand at some handy dandy jar like you make!! Wish me luck!

Joni