Thursday, April 26, 2007

Grandpas and Other Mysteries

I love this picture of the little guy and grandpa. We were at the park by grandma and grandpa's house playing. Grandpa takes him there a lot when he visits. Grandpa spoils him a lot apparently. Sometimes when I pick the little guy up at daycare I bring him an Icee. Just because his sister asks for one and I have two children and you know how that goes for those of you who have two children. So I brought him a cherry Icee one day and he throws the biggest fit and says he wants a blue one. Well the motto at our house is, "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit!" So he cried all the way home and he got nothing. natta. zip. Oh, he did get to sit in time out when we got home because he was still screaming about the BLUE ICEE. He's always liked cherry Icees and I am baffled. So, what does this have to do with the park? and grandpa? Lots, because just on the other side of the park is a Casey's and after grandpa takes him to the park they walk to Casey's and get...did you guess...a BLUE icee. Mystery solved. He drank every bit of that Icee and was happy as a little pig in mud.

1 comment:

Rebecca (CMK) said...

What a cute story..kids are so mysterious sometimes...By the way...I came over here to tell you that you have been tagged! Check out my blog for details!!