Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My Hambly Box of Love







I love that little owl. My daughter said it was her favorite sheet of Hambly. She always empties my DT box every month just in case there is something she thinks I might not need. I needed the owl. This is an altered Prima box. I've been saving it for something and I'm glad I did. I wish I had more of these. I really loved the flowers that came in these boxes and I used them all! Oh...my birthday is tomorrow...ha ha ha ha ha ha. Hope it feels like your birthday too, even if it isn't!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh I'll make sure it feels like my birthday! hehe HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Old woman

Misty said...

This is adorable! Happy Birthday to you! {pretend I sang that really pretty ;-)}

Lydie said...

This is adorable! Better get cracking on using up more flowers so you can make me a box! LOL!
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ! ! ! ! Yay, birthdays!

Rebecca (CMK) said...

THis project is amazing!!!

zab said...

love it !!!!
Happy (belated) birthday !!!