Friday, September 15, 2006

My First Post!






My first post! I'm not quite sure what I'm doing, but I hope this will be a lot of fun. I wanted to start off with a picture, because that's alway the best part right? This is one of my favorites. I took it the first of August while my best friend and her daughter were visiting. We took our kiddos downtown and got some great shots of them goofing off together.

So maybe a little bit about me now. Just a little.. I love to scrapbook and take photographs of my two beautiful children. I have a degree in elementary education and am currently working on my Masters. It really cuts into my scrapbooking time, but I think it will pay off. I have a passion to work with children. That's enough for now. I'm not very exciting and I have a two year old sitting on my lap sticking his fingers up my nose!

No comments: