Sunday, September 17, 2006

Guest Designer entry for CMK

I finally decided to take the plunge and try for guest designer at CMK this month. It was a really fun challenge this month. We were supposed to use at least 6 patterned papers, 4 ribbons, 10 buttons, and 3 flowers. I do love to put me some stuff on my pages! I know it's not all about that, but who doesn't like to cover their pages with little pieces of their favorite things? These are more of the pics I took during Annika and Lydie's visit this summer. The girls always have such a good time together. What a couple of cuties!

4 comments:

Lydie said...

I LOVE IT! Oh, the circles, the buttons, the flower....EVERYTHING! It's SO cute!
I really need to learn how to use my sewing machine.

I'm so glad you started a blog...now I can stalk you, too!
Love
-L

LisaW said...

This layout is amazing Creasa!

Anita said...

This layout is absolutely stunning! You did a wonderful job. :)

carrie*postma said...

THIS is adorable! You did a super job with the challenge!
(welcome to blogging, btw!)