Saturday, September 08, 2007

Just Me

Dropping in to say "HI!". My friend said she was "sorely disap- pointed" when she came to my blog to find it had not been updated again. I started trying to jog yesterday. Trying is the key word here. I'm trying to get in better shape so I will have more energy. So far it just feels like I my ankles may snap like twigs. I had to go get a new pair of shoes because I think my feet have spread from the extra weight. Well, maybe not, but it does feel like my shoes are chewing on my toes when I run. It has been raining cats and dogs here so hopefully it will stop soon and I can take some pics of some scrappy stuff. Have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

What a beautiful picture of you!

Holly said...

That IS a great pic!

Tina said...

I love that picture Creasa! You are beautiful :) :)