Friday, September 28, 2007

What's Going On....


Here's a little glimpse of a happy moment in my week. These two love to ride bikes. The little guy has been insisting on wearing my sun glasses. I think he looks pretty cute in them. Work was good this week...we are out of school today! We are also out on Monday, which next week is a good week, too! I really need to get caught up on a bunch of stuff. I have a little bit of sad news. I have resigned from CMK. My term was suppose to end in November, but I have a lot of things going on in my personal life right now and I didn't feel it was fair for me to take up a spot on the team that someone really dedicated could fill. Rebecca has been wonderful to work with and she picked some awesome talent to fill my space. I don't have a single complaint. The other girls on the design team have been amazing. I will still be posting there as often as I can. It is truly my scrappy home on the web.

4 comments:

Lydie said...

Total cuteness pics, babe. Annie has that SAME cupcake t-shirt. (of course)
Hope you're enjoying your 4 day weekend. Love ya

Tina said...

Um, Taylor has that shirt too LOL! Ya know I love ya and always will!

Rebecca (CMK) said...

We are going to miss you girl...please come by to visit us when you can!!

Dria said...

I hope all is well with you and yours. Good thoughts being sent your way.
Dria