Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Where to get Art Warehouse

Joni wanted to know where to Art Warehouse!! They are often listed under Creative Imaginations! I know Two Peas In a Bucket has them Here. They carry the square swatch books, which are my very Favorite! Also this little website sells lots of Art Warehouse stuff.. ScrapHappy KT. Those links should take you right to the AW stuff. ScrapHappy didn't look like they have the square swatch books, but they have the regular ones. I know the square ones are around $16.00 which I thought was pricey, but when I got mine I was "wowed" at the amount of stuff in them. They are packed and I am used to paying $4.00 for one sheet, so you are getting your moneys worth! Plus I love all those circles!!! Also Rebecca at CMK said she had ordered the Art Warehouse stamps that Hampton puts out. They aren't in yet, but should be in the next couple of months. Rebecca runs great specials all the time and you earn rewards points when you shop there. Also her shipping is super fast. Creative Imaginations also has a website where you can see product...If you can't find something please let me know and I will be more than happy to help you track it down. My email is creasah@hotmail.com!

1 comment:

Joni said...

You are totally AWESOME! I've got orders at both 2 Peas and Scrap Happy!! I know what you mean about CMK.. I've placed quite a few orders there also and have a credit coming, just waiting for some more of the NEW stuff to come in! Can't wait! Thanks again!

Joni