Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Oh the Stuff!


Scrapbookers tend to be hoarders and collectors. Well, at least I am. We buy and buy and hoard and save and then yell "Holy CrOp! What have I done? I must USE! I must PURGE!" I end up feeling guilty and overwhelmed and try to cut back and then new stuff comes out and I begin to drool once again. But sometimes I just sit at my scrap table and I run my fingers through my buttons and look through my basket of fun stuff I have sitting on my table and I oooooh and ahhhhhhh and I remember why I had to have it and just sometimes all that "stuff" inspires me. and then I end up using every color frill I own on one layout. Hee heee hee.....

4 comments:

Lydie said...

You kill me....! How you can just sit there and be inspired and bust out the major cuteness!! You ooze talent, girlie!! Love this....

Joni said...

Too funny! if you ever want to purge your ideas my way GO 4 IT!!! Love your stuff! AND now since I can get my hands on some Art Warehouse, watch out!

Joni

Nura Keif said...

LOL that is so true!!Happy Thursday to you!!:-D

Kerry said...

I recently "purged" on a layout..doesn't it feel good??!!
Love your work! Great layout.