Friday, October 27, 2006

A Little Kissing and Making Up!



My kiddos are driving me crazy with all the fighting. They just beat on each other constantly. I realize I am probably doing something wrong. They seem to like an audience. It doesn't seem to be any fun if I'm not right in the middle of it. I found this picture of my brother and I when we were little. Aren't we sweet? We really used to beat the soup out of each other. Now we hardly speak to one another. The fighting has got to come to an end at our house. There is going to be some kissin' and makin' up. If not I may be coming to your house to spend the night!

1 comment:

Lydie said...

Well, come on over.
Just be glad you don't have two girls...Grace and Annika are about driving me nuts tonight, too!
Just lock yourself in your scrap room, and climb out the window!
-L