Friday, October 20, 2006

Finally Friday!

I survived another week! I guess I should say my family survived another week of me. So glad to have that 3 hour essay test behind me. Only working 2 days this week seemed like a lot after 3 days of classes. I love all the fall lesson plans I can do this time of year. It's kind of nice not having a regular classroom and just a few students to concentrate on. So tonight we braved the crowd and went to Spooktacular on opening night. It really wasn't so bad. After arguing with Austin for an hour he finally agreed to put his costume on and I think he probably had the most fun. Ash was so proud of her Pirate Princess costume, and of course she looked totally cute, as usual!

1 comment:

Lydie said...

Awwww, the dalmation costume makes another round! CUTE CUTE CUTE! I love that Ash wanted to be a pirate. I tried to check this earlier...blogger must have been down. I think it's been two days since I talked to you....it always feels like a year if a day goes by without us talking!
Hope you're having a good weekend. Love ya, call me on Sun (but not to early!)-L