Saturday, October 14, 2006

KI Fall Home Decor




I have had this frame for 3 or 4 months. It was black and had pictures of sailboats in side the frames when I got it. It was a must have on a shopping trip in Illinois with my girlfriend. I was just in love with those knobs. As soon as I got home I primed it, and ever since it has been sitting in my closet. I finally got my hands on the KI Fall line and I knew just what to do with it. This is the first piece of home decor I have ever made that I would actually display outside of my scrapbook room. I love it! I was making it for a gift, but I'm not sure I can part with it. Look how cute those kiddos are! The insides are just on chipboard so the plan is to make different ones for different holidays. They just pop out the back and I can just untie the ribbon and tie another one on. I think I see an order for some Christmas KI in my future!

2 comments:

LisaW said...

I love that you can change it out depending on the season. This is awesome!

Lydie said...

WOW WOW WOW! I love it.....you are the queen of KI! U deffo need to hang this in the kitchen....Mark can just jump off a cliff. I can't wait to see it in person. It's PERFECT! Are you going to submit it anywhere?