Monday, October 09, 2006

Back from Quapaw Oklahoma!





ScapDiva Camp was so much fun! I am so tired. I was tired before I went, but now I am really beat. I didn't take very many pics and the ones I managed to get didn't turn out so great, but I'll post a few anyway. I'm sure Jen will post some on the Creations blog when she gets a chance.

Here is the bug fully loaded before Lyd and I left. I know it doesn't look like much, but the back seat was down and my bedding wasn't even in yet.

All the colorful goodies we had on our table just made me happy. That is not my ribbon basket! Mine was the giant wicker laundry basket in the floor filled with ribbon. That cute little organized deal is Lyd's. I talked her into taking the Crop-a-Dile to that white bucket before the weekend was over!

I tried making some memories with people, but at 3:30 in the morning we had trouble finding an willing audience. Picture number 3 is Tiasha. She works at the Springfield store. Kind of looks like the corpse bride asleep, doesn't she? Tiasha is the sweetest person evah! If I had to be stranded on an island and had to pick people to take with me, I would definitely take this girl. She is the best, and didn't even try to kill me when she saw this.

The 4th picture is Jen. She and her mom own the stores. She thought she was seeing the light when my flash went off in her face. I am lucky everyone was really just too tired to swing at me for doing this. I was actually roaming around because Lydie and I were giggling too loud in our own room and were afraid we were going to get kicked out. She was also knocking on the wooden bunk bed for some reason. We met up in the game room with 2 other rowdy campers and decided it would be a good idea to take some pictures. So, please don't think this was all my bright idea. Although I don't seem to need much encouragement.

1 comment:

Lydie said...

You are so fundy....I love these pics. U know Jen will retaliate on the CU blog.
I made it home fine...no 44 boyfriends this time. I babysat Regan when I went to pick up Annika, cuz Tom had to go clean and Em had to pick up her parents at the airport, so I didn't get home until after 8. Ugh. Back to work this am, got a Girl Scout mtg tonite. Work tomorrow, then clean wed nite. I never stop.
Anyway....love ya, love the pics, love it when you post.
Lyd