Tuesday, August 05, 2008

My Scrappy Space



Last month I finally got around to painting my scrap space. The white walls were driving me crazy. I can't say it has helped with the creativity, but I love it none- theless. My space is a bonus room and it is VERY hot all the time...good in the winter, but I keep the downstairs fairly warm anyway and it will be 90 degrees upstairs sometimes. I'm going to blame the lack of scrapping on that. Anyway...it looks a little cluttered in these photos, but it is actually pretty clean for me. I love all the bright colors and baskets of junk everywhere. Not the best pics because there's not such good lighting either and I didn't want to use the flash, but I promised Lyd I'd post these eventually. I love it. I feel blessed to have a space of my own.

2 comments:

Lydie said...

AAAAAhhhh, I'm moving in!! Just pump up the air mattress now! I promise I won't impede your mojo.
It looks so great, Creasa. I'm way jealous!

Allie said...

Cute space! I linked here from Scrap Scene. I love those 'bonus' rooms but they always seem to have heating / cooling issues. Bummer.