Monday, June 23, 2008

Today




Today I am all alone. Buried in Creative Cafe projects...I guess that is something good to be buried in. Pledged to stay in my jammies and work on this stuff until I go to dinner tonight with a friend. I figure if I'm going to promise myself something it should at least be achievable.

Thought I would post some pictures from my favorite place in the house...a place for naps :)Kind of looks like Rainbow Brite threw up, but I love it. Also, I heart the green dresser. One of my coolest, sweetest friends donated it to me when I moved out. It was brown with some older hardware, but in great shape. I painted it green a couple of months ago....Allbymself I might add. Hope you are having a wonderful sunshine filled Monday!!!

1 comment:

Jami Petersen said...

Sorry to leave this as a comment but I couldn't find your email anywhere. I just wanted to let you know that we're featuring your blog in the 7/7 newsletter for Scrapbooking.com Magazine. I'll need your full name and a brief description about your blog.

If you aren't already, be sure and sign up to receive the newsletters here - http://scrapbooking.com/cgi-bin/Phase_2/static.pl?serial=8. Congratulations!!

Also, you have full permission to link to our website if you'd like to post something about this special honor.

Jami Petersen
Editor in Chief
Scrapbooking.com Magazine
A-Z Media Group, Inc.
The SMART Group