Friday, June 27, 2008

Early Morning Packages and Such


So....I awoke to a package on my doorstep from UPS. You know you are sleeping to late when UPS has already been at your house before you roll outta the sack. Anyhoo...if you are a scrapbooker you know THE BIG SHOW is coming up. Which means the companies are going crazy trying to get ready and so the early morning package...from AccuCut!No, I can't share yet, but these are just darling! Also, in the box were 6 bottles of Creative Cafe glitter glue. So, being all hopped up on the smell of scrapbook paper in the morning, I took their picture by my sock monkey (who scares my 4 year old, so he scraps with me). The other picture shows you how enthused my dog was over the entire situation.

Taking the kids to see Wall E
today. Can't wait! Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

Helen & Co. said...

Hi,
I just found your blog, and love all your work! Hope you don't mind - I have added a link to your blog on mine,
Helen x