Saturday, March 01, 2008

What's a Single Girl To Do



on a Saturday night?? Take pictures in the bathroom! Yeah, baby! I got this new print from an etsy shop called The Dreamy Giraffe. Such a cute shop. I'd like to have a dozen of them, but the budget only allowed one. I also got this little metal Hers hanger from Hobby Lobby. NO his...just Hers...hee hee. Tired of all my necklaces ending up in one big knot. Working on some Creative Cafe projects tonight. Hopefully I'll have a scrappy post tomorrow!

2 comments:

Lydie said...

SO SO perfect...you look so dang cute! I LOVE how your blog looks, the wonky banner matters not. And that print looks great matted in green. I CAN'T WAIT TO COME VISIT YOU IN 2 WEEKS!!!!!

Michelle said...

loook how cute you are. love all your necklaces. and heck. i just wore that same black necklace yesterday. :)