Sunday, March 16, 2008

Guess Who Was Here???


My BFF! I love calling her that. Makes me feel like we are in junior high again. So...we had sushi twice and even some fried tacos at Maria's. Also, a visit to the STD flea market and some time at the mall with 7 and 8 year old children. I did manage to take quite a few pics and as usual a couple of good ones, but no spectacular take my breath away photos. Hate that. Those children are just not agreeable to photos when they get together. I'm exhausted, my house is still trashed and despite getting about 5 hours sleep all weekend (okay, well that's what it felt like) my kiddos seem to have more energy than they did before the weekend. I am going to try to post some of the weekend photos during the week after I catch my breath and maybe even a scrappy post! Hope your week is wonderful!!

4 comments:

HapEMomE said...

Cute pictures! I love the background! That door is so cool!
~Chelsea

Holly said...

Where is that door?

Danielle said...

Just wanted to pop in and say hi! What a cool photo..that door rocks! Hope all is well with you! =)

Dani

creasa said...

The door is downtown on Commercial Street. Lots of fun places to take pictures there!