Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Finally....

I am back. Wow. I have never neglected my blog for this long. I feel like I am behind on everything. So, I will share a couple of things that are going on.


There was this:


and then this. Which has made me sick and really tired.



and a couple of Creative Cafe projects. The owl is a new AccuCut die!



Hopefully there were enough orders at CHA to save these cute little felt butterflies.


and of course, my favorite two little people in the whole world.




11 comments:

katrina said...

congrats, girl! it's good to know that you are well and happy, you deserve it. when are you due? and yes, i stalk your blog ;)

Kate said...

Congrats congrats!!

Rachel said...

wow Creasa! Congrats!

Mel said...

WOW! Congrats!! I have followed your blog forever and it has been fun to watch your life unfold........
...little did you know where the road would take you, thank you for sharing!!! SO EXCITING!!! Can't wait to see that tiny sweet face on your projects ;)How far along are you???

grandma susan said...

luv to see that happy smile on both of you and the ever so cute new baby pics.

Daniela said...

Wow, girl, congrats on the exciting news!
Glad you are back :)

Holly said...

Holy cow! Are we due at the same time?

cheryl mezzetti said...

Hi creasa
I am thinking you didn't get my email from a week or so ago.
I have some projects that were requested as publication at the CHA show. I really need to get the projects to the magazine and get you in touch with the editor if you approve.
Can you email me when you have a chance.
:)

Joke said...

Glad to see you are back and congrats with the super news. Hope you are doing fine!

aggiebonfire00 said...

just wondering how you are doing. i've missed your crafty posts and i hope that you and the baby are okay. god bless.

dstandard said...

Oh Congrats!!!! How wonderful! Yes when are you due and what are you having?