Monday, May 28, 2007

Saturday shots




We had a really nice weekend. I went with my parents on Saturday to decorate graves and then we stopped at Buffalo Days (it's like a small town carnival..they have it right on the square and everything). No, we didn't participate in the buffalo chip throwing contest, but we still had fun. We had already eaten at this really cute little restaurant called Cooky's, so no we didn't eat any Buffalo either. We did have a fair amount of fried chicken and pie...mmmmmm. Today, we went to dh's parents and I got some cutie pics of the kids, but that's for another day:) I need to get some sleep so I don't fall asleep at work tomorrow.

1 comment:

Lydie said...

Great shots! I love that dragon, the colors are super.
Did you know there is a term for the blurred-background awesomeness in photos? It's called bokeh. OK then. Anyway, these are great, and I'm lovin the alligator-T. Ha!