Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A few pics



from Monday. Trying to potty train the little guy today. I am so pooped. He's not. In fact that is the whole problem. He will not poop on the potty. He tried to sneak off in his bedroom closet where he likes to go for privacy and when I tried coaxing him to the bathroom he decided he didn't need to go. He had no accidents all day. I tried to bribe him and told him I would get him this toy he wants. He spent a good hour crying about it today. My head is about to blow. I'm so tired of family members bugging me about his potty habits. I'm sure they mean well, but he is such a stubborn little guy and sometimes I just want to tell everyone to mind their own business. You can only push him so far and I'm the one who suffers the repercussions. Okay, sorry. I promised I wouldn't whine on my blog, but I hate to receive unsolicited parenting advice more than anything in the world. Every child is different and learns at their own pace. You don't need an education degree to figure that one out. :) So on that note...Happy Wednesday!!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Hey There!
You don't know me, but I love your work! I first saw it on 2peas and now check your blog almost every day for new inspiration. I think your work is very unique and I just adore it!

On the subject of potty training, forget about the nagging nosy bodies! I think you should tell them to mind their own business! My oldest boy was a breeze to train. My youngest, not so much! He just had - and still does - a mind of his own. He learned on his own time, just like your boy will. :)

Keep up the great work!

Diana

creasa said...

Thanks! That's so nice of you to say. Thanks for the support on the potty training too! It's just frustrating when people think they know your kids better than you do.