Sunday, January 10, 2010

I Finally Scrapbooked!











So, after a year of not scrapbooking at all I finally did a project. I've been trying to get my daughter to scrapbook with me since she was 3. She has never had an interest. Now that I haven't been she has been asking me all the time if she can scrapbook with me. So, she has been my inspiration and motivation. My mom wanted me to change out the pictures on her frame. It's her birthday present! Hope she likes it. The pictures aren't that great because it is 2 degrees and my deck is snow covered. Had to take these in the house. Almost everything on it is Creative Cafe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute Creasa. Glad to know I am not the only one whose paper has just been laying there dormant. :)

tracy

sh said...

you do great work,your mom will luv it.sh