Thursday, February 07, 2008

What's Going On

Found some reading goodness today. Can't wait to get my hands on this book.


PhotobucketMy teaching partner is really into books like I am. I think she may actually be a little crazier. She found this book today and we looked it up. The author also has a blog: Crazy Aunt Purl: About Me
We were howling with laughter after reading some of her posts. She's a knitter like my friend, which makes it all the more funny. She says what is hotter than a divorced woman with 4 cats. I could probably contest that...maybe a divorced woman with a scruffy little dog from the pound and two adorable, yet wild children. So, my daughter sees the title of the book and says, "Oh, well, you are a little crazy mom, but not drunk or covered in cat hair." Love that little girl.

Also been reading the Spiderwick Chronicles. Got book five in my hot little hands today! My daughter is on book 3. We can't wait until the movie comes out.

The kiddos are off to their dad's tomorrow. Looking forward to some quiet time reading and catching a movie with some friends! Hope everyone has a fabulous Friday!!

No comments: