Friday, June 01, 2007

My Favorite Things



this is a blog challenge from CMK...

1. The Joy my kiddos bring me. Even with the poopy underwear I had to wash out and the nightmare I had to soothe at 2:22 am. I don't love them in spite of this; I love them for who they are.

2. Taking photos of my kiddos.
3. My camera
4. My Wizard of Oz stuff
5. My scrapbook room.
6. Teaching children to READ
7. Altering things
8. quiet times to myself
9. Jonathan Kozol books
10. my brown terrycloth pajama pants
11. air mattress night with my kids
12. felt

That's my top 12! What's yours??

3 comments:

Scrapworthy said...

Nice list - I love looking at your beautiful photos!

Tina said...

Unbelievable...I had that tank top picked up for Taylor at Target LOL!

stefani said...

Great list ~ Thanks for participating! :)