Monday, June 25, 2007

Box Scrapping


So I was playing around in Photoshop. I'm not sure I like this. What do you think? I wish I had more time to figure this stuff out. I'm sure you are getting tired of all the pics. There will be a scrappy post tomorrow! I promise. I had a class tonight and it was so much fun. It was a small class, but the girls were so easy going and really great to work with. I'm up late cleaning my scrapbook room. I have been box scrapping again. If you are not a slob let me clue you in to what "box scrapping" is. It is when your scrapbook table gets so much CROP on it that you can no longer use the table. You must find a plastic storage box and set it on your lap to scrap. Yikes!! I will get control! I would take a picture, but I'm just too embarrassed. See you tomorrow!

No comments: